Smugglers' Notch Maple Bourbon Old Fashion
Angostura bitters pairs well with maple, and is wonderfully seasonal.
- 2 oz. Smugglers' Notch Maple Bourbon
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 tsp sugar super fine
- 1 orange twist for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice, stir about 45 times, strain into a double old fashioned glass with one large ice cube, garnish with a wide orange twist.
Make sure to squeeze the twist over the the cocktail with the skin facing down, coating the top of the cocktail with the aromatic oils, then rub the skin on the rim of the glass. Drop the twist into the cocktail and serve.
- 2 oz. Smugglers' Notch Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Sumptuous Syrups Yellow Ginger
- 2 Dashes Urban Moonshine Maple Bitters
- Soda Water
- 1 Long Wide Lemon Peel
In a Collins glass, combine Smugglers' Notch Bourbon, Urban Moonshine Maple Bitters and Sumptuous Yellow Ginger Syrup. Add Lemon peel, Ice and Soda. Stir and Enjoy!